Its a new year

Have a natter in here about anything you like. Witty, serious, interesting, inspirational - anything goes. Just like your own yacht club bar - but electronic! :)

Moderator: Jeff

Gorbash
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Its a new year

Post by Gorbash »

Complements of the season to all!

I hope you all had wonderful breaks and may all your wishes for the year come true :)
MERRY_MARY
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Ditto from Merry Mary!

Post by MERRY_MARY »

Hope it warms up soon and snow goes elsewhere!
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

I love the snow!!! It's beautiful!! Why do you want it to go away?!?

Our decks were covered in about 2cm of it this morning - made me feel very cosy in the forecabin :)

HNY!!
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
MERRY_MARY
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Snow - bah humbug!

Post by MERRY_MARY »

:D

Well its all very pretty and all that and yes the marina did look nice this morning but when you need to drive for work its a pain in the bum!

On the positive side it has resulted in a day aboard playing on the computer, catching up with emails and generally chilling, so maybe its not so bad!

Looks like more on the way at the moment too!

:roll:
Gorbash
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Gorbash »

I like snow too, only touched it once when I was in Woking back in Xmas 1999.
Driving in it must be a pain hehehe. It all overcast and rainy here in SA today.
I wish I was on a boat right about now not stuck in the office :D
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

I'm on a boat, but simultaneously "stuck in the office" as my boat is both home and office. You're not missing a great deal right now!
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.