Whereabouts of Tempest Isabella

Discuss anything to do with safety, technical aspects of yachts and engineering, and anything else to do with yachts and yachting in here.

Moderator: Jeff

Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Whereabouts of Tempest Isabella

Post by Discus »

Jeff, this may be of interest to you

http://www.westerly-owners.co.uk/woafor ... f=1&t=3039

Rob

:)
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Wow! Great find. Thank you!!
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
Terry T
YF Newbie

Post by Terry T »

Good find Rob . I keep in touch with most new owners of my previous boats .
Terry
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

:D
Terry T
YF Newbie

Post by Terry T »

Terry T wrote:Good find Rob . I keep in touch with most new owners of my previous boats .
Terry
Here's a blog of the new owners of a lovely little boat I had for many years .Makes good reading ....all local stuff.
www.clyst.wordpress.com
Hope it works !!

Regards
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Nice.
To join our mailing list and receive notification of blog updates, please send an email to watchblog@yacht-forum.co.uk and we'll keep you posted. You do not need to sign up to the forum to do this, and we absolutely WILL NOT share your contact details, or send you anything but notifications of new blog entries.
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

I recognise that boat! I have followed it through the bridge at least a couple of times and I've seen it going up and down the Tamar. Nice little blog. :D

Terry - any withdrawal symptoms yet from YBW :shaking2: ?
Terry T
YF Newbie

Post by Terry T »

Discus wrote:I recognise that boat! I have followed it through the bridge at least a couple of times and I've seen it going up and down the Tamar. Nice little blog. :D

Terry - any withdrawal symptoms yet from YBW :shaking2: ?
Leo is/.was a lovely little boat . Often I had two boats refusing to sell Leo whilst having larger boats ! As marks blog indicates I sadly sold her twice during my 25year ownership and bought her back each time ....... The last time my dear wife Val bought her back for me as a 25th wedding anniversary present :cheers:
We often bump into ,not literally, Mark and Hilary on our travels .

Any withdrawal Symptons?? Nah I'm enjoying my 7day Awsome holiday :wink:
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

Sounds Awesome to me! 8)

'Awesome' Rob :D
Terry T
YF Newbie

Post by Terry T »

Discus wrote:Sounds Awesome to me! 8)

'Awesome' Rob :D
It's just plain Awesome absolute awesome . :wink:

We are moving back onboard again tomorrow after a few weeks ashore and that is awesome . :cheers:
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

That's awesome news! Have an awesome trip back to the boat and an awesome stroll down the pontoon and enjoy the awesome surroundings.

Truly awesome post! :lol:
Terry T
YF Newbie

Post by Terry T »

Discus wrote:That's awesome news! Have an awesome trip back to the boat and an awesome stroll down the pontoon and enjoy the awesome surroundings.

Truly awesome post! :lol:
Thanks Rob for your awesome post . It's truly awesome to be getting back onboard .
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Awesome
Discus
RNLI Supporter
RNLI Supporter

Post by Discus »

Looks like Isabella is for sale again over in Ireland! I think its her listed on the Westerly Owners Association web site in the craft for sale section. Jeff - you may have to go and reacquire her 😃!
Jeff
Site Admin

Post by Jeff »

Oooh! The one on at £26.5k?

What makes you think it's Isabella?